Sweet & Spicy Tofu
Time: 1 Hour
- 1 Extra Firm Tofu
- Salt/Pepper to your preference
- 1 Teaspoon minced ginger
- 1½ Teaspoon red curry paste
- 1 Teaspoon ginger juice
- 1 Teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons of water
Preparing The Tofu
1. Preheat oven to 375 F
2. Drain and wrap tofu in a clean kitchen towel until most of the water is gone.
3. Cut tofu into cubes, season with salt and pepper. (You don't need to go overboard here because the sauce is where the flavor is going to come from.)
4. Place cut tofu on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. (Add olive oil if you want but its not necessary)
5. Bake for 45 min and turn tofu at about 30 min in so that the tofu gets cooked evenly.
Making the Sauce and Finishing the Recipe
1. Combine all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
2. When the tofu is ready, add it into the bowl and use a large kitchen spoon to evenly coat the tofu.
Its that easy my friends! Serve it with stir fried veggies or a healthy grain! Enjoy!
Recipe By: Jovana Capric