Time: 1 Hour
2 Large Heads of Cauliflower
1 Cup of Garbanzo flour (or any GF flour)
½ tsp Salt
1 tsp Lemon Pepper
1 tsp Paprika
1 tbsp Garlic Powder
1 tbsp Onion Powder
⅔ cup of water
1 ½ cup of rolled oats (may need more)
Buffalo Wing Sauce (I like Franks Buffalo Sauce)
1. First you will want to wash and chop your cauliflower into
bite size pieces. (Set aside for now)
2. In a large Tupperware container (or large mixing bowl), add...
-1 cup of Garbanzo (or GF) flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon Pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- mix dry ingredients
3. Add ⅔ cup of water to your dry ingredients and mix together. (The consistency should be more watery than pancake batter)
4. In that same large Tupperware container add your cut cauliflower. Close the lid for the Tupperware and shake it up. This gives a nice even coating to all the cauliflower. If you don't have a Tupperware container, you can hand mix the cauliflower and batter together until fully coated.
5. Using a food processor, blend dry rolled oats until very fine (like flour).
6. Roll coated cauliflower in the oat flour and place on a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
7. Bake at 420 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 min or until light brown.
8. When the cauliflower is done, in another large Tupperware container place all the baked cauliflower and some of your favorite wing sauce then shake until fully coated. Once they are coated well, arrange the buffalo/bbq "wings" on some fresh lettuce. Serve with vegan ranch and celery sticks. Great for parties!
9. If you like garlic as much as I do, you can sautée some and add on top! Or if you want some natural antibiotic healing add raw garlic if you're brave enough!
Recipe By: Jovana Capric
Gluten Free, Oil Free, Nut Free